Video Conferencing is one tool that can be used to extend and enhance
the impact on
- Curriculum Content and delivery
- The Professional Development of school staff
- The quality of leadership within schools
Video Conferencing enables learners to do things that are hard or impossible
to do by other means.
- Collaborate easily and regularly
- Be in more than one place at once
- Link directly to places and resources
A review of the literature and research
in both the US and the UK seems to generally agree that ….
…. VC is no better and no worse than direct teaching
The challenge therefore is to identify how VC can be better
than direct teaching and deliver content that is powerful for
The following materials have been compiled to illustrate practical examples
of six powerful considerations for Video Conferencing.
The context for
these applications includes a belief that regular, embedded, curriculum
focussed content delivered to classrooms is where the greatest impact
can be made on pupil performance, attitudes, behaviour and commitment.
There is a text only version of this site here.